The long awaited and greatly anticipated World Famous Swami’s Saturday Ride is B-A-C-K! This is our signature ride and we would choose no other to celebrate our return to group rides. The traditional route begins going north on PCH to La Costa Ave, heading east through Elfin Forest, then south along Del Dios Hwy. passing through downtown Rancho Santa Fe, and returning back to the coast via Lomas Santa Fe. There is one rest stop in Elfin Forest.
Arrive a few minutes early to enjoy coffee and snacks generously provided by Revolution Bike Shop. Parking is available nearby: CVS parking lot, Sierra Ave. and the Solana Beach train station (There is a 2-hour limit for parking on PCH).
- Helmets are required. We obey all traffic laws.
- This is a ride for road bikes only (no aero, e- or mountain bikes).
We regroup at key points, but these are not no-drop rides. If you cannot keep the minimum pace for the group you are with, you can ride with the group behind you.
- Please have the route loaded onto your GPS device or know the course.
- Bring fluids and snacks (suggestion: two full water bottles minimum and snacks), bicycle tube and a CO2 cartridge
- These are the average speeds you can expect to see on our Saturday rides:
C group 16-18 mph
D group 14-16 mph
E group 12-15 mph
HAPPY RIDING!! LET’S ROLL!!