Due to a temporary road closure we were not aware of as well as to the strong winds forecasted for January 22, the Cabrillo Ride is rescheduled for next Saturday, January 29. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Instead we will be doing a REVERSE World Famous Swami’s Saturday Ride this Saturday, 1/22
* This is a ride for road bikes only (no aero, e- or mountain bikes).
* We regroup at key points, but these are not no-drop rides. If you cannot keep the minimum pace for the group you are with, you can ride with the group behind you.
* These are the average speeds you can expect to see on our Saturday rides:
B group 19+ mph
C group 16-18 mph
D group 14-16 mph
* Safety is always first. Each cyclist is responsible for following health and cycling safety guidelines as well as traffic laws.
* Please have the route loaded onto your GPS device or know the course.
* Helmets are required.