Swami’s is a USA Cycling club with a strong racing tradition. As such, part of Swami’s mission is to support our racers at all levels. Swami’s has developed the following incentive and participation based plan to support our qualifying road, track, cyclocross and mountain bike racers. Please note this support is a target rather than a guarantee. Support for racers may be more or less as dictated by available club funds.
Swami’s Cycling Club Master’s/Seniors Racing Program 2018:
- Active Swami’s Membership and race with team for entire season
- Volunteer at a Swami’s event/function (minimum 2 hours)
- Team photo and/or Podium Photo in Swami’s Kit at each race – posted to Facebook and/or Instagram incorporating the hashtag #SwamisMastersRacing
- Master’s race recap for newsletter/website for each race submitted to Tom Nelson/Troy Huerta (rotating responsibility for riders)
- Regular participation (goal >50%) in team training rides and support of juniors in open/senior races.
- Race 6/10 races with team and perform volunteer duties for racing kit
2018 Target Races:
- Carlos Soto Memorial Crit (Jan 28)
- Tour of Murrieta (March 10-12)
- San Dimas Stage Race (March 23-25)
- Barrio Logan (April 28)
- San Luis Road Race (TBD)
- Dana Point Grand Prix (April 29)
- SCNCA State TT/TTT (TBD)
- Santa Maria Valley Crits (May 19&20)
- Adrenaline Crit (June 3)
- Ladera Ranch (June 23)
- Thousand Oaks Grand Prix (July 7)
Miscellaneous Team Benefits:
1 Kit + 1 Crash Replacement Kit (race crashes only) per Cat 1,2,3 and 4 racer. Kit benefit provided as a “reimbursement” after meeting the listed requirements.
Race entry paid by you and will be reimbursed after meeting the requirements listed above.
Racing schedule and race registration payment subject to availability of club funds.