A group: Average speeds of 20+ mph on the World Famous Saturday Ride and Gene Kelly Ride, 23+ mph on Wednesday Worlds. This group is for those who can comfortably finish at the front of B rides and take their fair share of pulls. There may be no designated leader on these rides.
B group: Average speeds of 18-20 mph. There may be no designated leader on these rides.
We offer the following guided group ride levels:
C group: Tempo-paced rides with average speeds on flats >20 mph and average pace times over hilly routes of >15 mph. Varying Saturday ride routes of 40-50 miles. Minimal stoppage times, less frequent regrouping.
D group: Endurance-paced rides with average speeds on the flats in the 16-18 mph range with emphasis on building climbing skills, not necessarily hammering those hills. Varying Saturday ride routes of 40-50 miles. Set stoppage points to allow for differing speeds, but will be limited to keep the overall pace of the group.
When Joining Us, Come Ready to Ride
This means your bike is in good working condition and you’re prepared to be self sufficient, which includes the following:
- Tires are appropriately inflated
- Bar tape is in good condition, not unravelling, and bar end plugs are intact
- Chain is in good condition (no rust)
- Gears and brakes are working properly
- Wheels are straight and true (no broken spokes)
- You have all tools and parts necessary to change a flat tire while out on the ride (tube(s), air, tire levers, etc.)
Connect with us:
Visit and join our Facebook Public Group.