Saturday, November 12
Our Swami’s Gran Fondo is now a fall fixture in North County, and it’s back for the 7th year! We offer three challenging and scenic routes with fully supported rest stops.
The Full Century route has the unforgettable, leg-busting loop through De Luz. You’ll have the choice of prolonging your punishment with another run up Olive Hill and a loop around Sleeping Indian for 100+ miles. Or call it good once you hit the Bonsall rest stop and head back for a solid total around 94 miles. Both the Medio and the Full Century routes feature beautiful Rice Canyon and Couser Canyon. The Piccolo route takes your through Sleeping Indian. But perhaps more important than the ride itself is the party that follows, which is included with registration. All routes depart from Rouleur Brewing in Carlsbad. For more information, and to register, go HERE!
We have five training rides to get you in shape for the big one. Training rides also depart from Rouleur. Here’s the Saturday ride schedule for the next few weeks:
- 9/24 Swamdo Training Ride #1 from Rouleur
- 10/1 Swamdo Training Ride #2 from Rouleur
- 10/8 Swamdo Training Ride #3 from Rouleur
- 10/15 Swami’s World Famous from Revolution
- 10/22 Swamdo Training Ride #4 from Rouleur
- 10/29 Swamdo Training Ride #5 from Rouleur
- 11/5 TBD route from Revolution
- 11/12 Swamdo – Swami’s Gran Fondo!
For more information about training rides, visit our Swami’s calendar!