Saturday, November 11 –
Back for its 8th year! We now offer three new and improved routes that are as scenic and challenging as before, only better! We kept the best parts and incorporated different roads back to the finish. We also now have three new locations for our fully supported rest stops. You’ll enjoy our 8th Swami’s Gran Fondo more than ever!
Our Grande (Full Century) still has that unforgettable leg-busting loop through De Luz. Both the Medio and Grande feature beautiful Couser Canyon, while the Piccolo takes you on West Lilac. All routes bring you back to the party via Jesmond Dene and San Marcos. At Rouleur Brewing, you’ll enjoy a catered lunch along with beer and other beverages from 12:00 to 3:00 PM. The party is included with registration and definitely a highlight of every Swamdo. Participants will receive a commemorative Swami’s Camelback cycling water bottle. To spice things up a bit, we’ll have KOM and QOM prizes for Strava segment “Champagne Room.” For more details and to register, go HERE!
We have five training rides to get you in shape for the big one. Training rides also depart from Rouleur. Here’s the Saturday ride schedule for the next few weeks:
- 9/23 Swamdo Training Ride #1 from Rouleur
- 9/30 Swamdo Training Ride #2 from Rouleur
- 10/7 Swamdo Training Ride #3 from Rouleur
- 10/14 Swamdo Training Ride #4 from Rouleur
- 10/21 Swami’s World Famous from Revolution
- 10/28 Swamdo Training Ride #5 from Rouleur
- 11/4 TBD route from Revolution
- 11/11 Swamdo – Swami’s Gran Fondo!
For more information about training rides, visit our Swami’s calendar!